Sunday, December 7, 2014

Rainbow Reader 99 cent Quickie Series begins in just 24 hours!

Okay so two slices of sweet sensational news: Tomorrow at this time, I hope to have an ASIN for the first of the rainbow readers, "99 cent Quickie Red: Awakenings." 

And while the final two chapters are being heavily modified with super charged sensually seductive and wondering if there is a happy ending at the end of the rainbow wowness, "Moments in Time Detours: Sometimes the wrong way can be the right way" will be completed on the 14th, and set for pre-order on the 24th, just as I originally intended, only a month late. 

Looking for a whole lot of loving. Go ahead amazon, delete book one. I'll show you, I'll publish better and faster, sexier and for whatever reason book one was deleted, only the three people who reported the book should learn and embrace what "love" really is. Cowards! There, I had my say. Tra-la...

“Procrastination is like masturbation, in the beginning it feels good, but in the end, you're just f***ing yourself!” - Michael McCarthy

On page 22 of the second in the rainbow reader 99 cent Quickie Orange: "Flourish and Flings" series, when I should be finishing Detours! Hehehe My how wandering minds think for themselves. Wanna peek at the cover... I know you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment