Sunday, October 25, 2015

Get Paperbacked!

So effing excited! This is like for real now... It is kind of like reality has struck my life, knocking me down from, 'Meh, yea, I write...' to hoisting me up with a bazillion helium balloons shouting, "Holy effing wow! I'm a published author!"

Now to sell a few copies and leave my legacy to the world.


#lovealwayswins #loveislove

ALL proceeds from ALL published works go directly to fund 'Green Acres' a soon to be formed 501c3 non-profit organization creating a sustainable permaculture community (1/1/2016) for gay homeless teens looking to get off the streets and become the future leaders of tomorrow. You have to read the books to understand what that is all about. YOU can be a part of the Happily Ever After. Just like, share, buy, read, review, and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment