Thursday, June 20, 2024

Surprise! I am back! And I am in the zone!


It has been quite a while since I made a post, marketed my books, or written more than a paragraph at a time. So many missed opportunities over the past few years. I have been dealing with a laundry list of medical issues, and now that is all under control, and I moved into my own Duplex in Englewood, Florida. 9 days of cleaning, unpacking and organizing only to wake up today... Totally in the zone. 

FINALLY, I will begin re-reading all my paperbacks in publishing order starting Monday July 1st, and keep up that pace to introduce my next book around Halloween. On Sundays, I will produce a short video and share with you what most impacted me in each book. 

Hopefully, you will read along as well! Read like you have never read before! 

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Adam-Stevens/author/B00ONMEUDY

No comments:

Post a Comment