Tuesday, September 3, 2024

I’m Coming Out… So, let’s get this party started!






I’m Coming Out… So, let’s get this party started!


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DF5T6Y9C

Always FREE with Kindle Unlimited!


Happily Ever After’s do happen. “I’m Coming Out” is all about just that! It is a fun read. From the first time, with just the right amount of dirty bits, to the day J.J. comes out to all his friends and family. This is a totally new storyline and just may be the start of a whole new series of 2-hour reads. It is all up to you! It will be available for pre-order on September 1st, and available on October 1st. It will ALWAYS be free on Kindle Unlimited.

“I’m Coming Out,” and what hopefully will be an exciting new series. I’m Coming Out was a fun book to write. This book was not intended to be a book, however. Originally, I was writing a simple 3-page ‘Truth or Dare’ scene for another book in the works, and it turned into 3 chapters, no longer relevant to the book I was writing, then at 5 chapters, it was decided that this would be the first standalone book with a coming out theme where happily ever after’s do come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment