Monday, October 20, 2014

Blown Away! FIRST review for Moments in Time: It is never too late to start over


5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars October 20, 2014
This is the second book I read in a week from a new author, and I have to say, Adam, this book Moments in Time: It is never too late to start over touched me in so many ways. Having the main character overcoming depression and suicide, starting a new life, with lots of friends helping along the way, and then meeting Warren. Wow. I can relate to the experience on so many levels, but the passion expressed in your words were only surpassed by the emotional connection that was made between these two characters. The descriptive flings, the chase for what everyone’s looking for, love, and the way I felt reading the sex scenes, if I closed my eyes, I could almost imagine I was there. But I needed to keep reading. Did I mention, most of all, the sex scenes were scorching hot. I’ve got this author on autobuy, and can’t wait for the final book in the series to be published. I have joined your blog so that I can follow (and maybe get a sneak peak) at what happens next.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OO6SZJO

Moments in Time: It is never too late to start over is the second in a series that represents an evolution of explosive sexual discovery, from the earliest childhood memories though adulthood. 

Each chapter is a continuing chronological examination of brief moments in time that have shaped and developed the character, culminating into a circular and repeating series of events revolving around sexual discovery, the search for love, and the loss associated with love, and allowing yourself to deviate from the path set before us. 

We begin with George ready to commit suicide. He was in so much pain, and causing pain for so many, the easiest way to end that pain was to end his life. After just awaking from a dream that outlined his purpose, and provided a path to follow, he meets Warren, and everything seems to fall into place with someone to walk that path with. 

This is not your ordinary fictional gay romance novel. It is the second in a series intended to allow you to reflect on the characters development, and potentially relate to the characters in each chapter by briefly experiencing these moments in time personally. You will find graphically intense sexual scenes in each chapter. Please note the warning that this book does graphically explore gay male sexual encounters. It is intended for a mature adult audience, and not intended for minors. 

You can determine for yourself, as you read each chapter, which character you relate to the most, and how they affect you, on more than an entertainment opportunity level. I can promise you entertainment, based on relevance. It is the author’s intention to extend an invitation to each reader to share their opinion on http://adamstevensshouts.blogspot.com/ regarding which characters they would like to see featured in future stories at the conclusion of the Moments in Time series. 

I hope you enjoy Moments in Time: It is never too late to start over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment