Friday, October 17, 2014

Moments in Time: It is never too late to come out

Moments in Time: It is never too late to come out is finally finished. It is the beginning, the start of a three book trilogy that has been in the works since 1997. I finally love the timeline and flow, and all of its characters after edit and re-write, edit and re-write. It has been a painfully rewarding experience. 

The two major things I learned in expressing my artistic talent is to STOP hating and deleting the work I create. After three weeks of brainstorming, I created a fabulous solution to a chapter which needed a significant and stimulating change. I re-read the book twice trying to find the original idea. I couldn't find the work, and realized that I deleted an entire chapter because it wasn't just right. I learned to cut the work I don't like, and save it in another file to perhaps edit and use later. I also learned, that no matter how many times you edit, and no matter how much you love it, you MUST begin somewhere. So I finally love my work, and am sharing it with the world. I hope the world at least likes it. 

The cover art by Rylie is underway, and am finally ready to publish on Amazon.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment