Friday, August 23, 2024

Happily Ever After’s do happen



Happily Ever After’s do happen. “I’m Coming Out” is all about just that! It is a fun read. From the first time, with just the right amount of dirty bits, to the day NAME comes out to all his friends and family. This is a totally new storyline, and just may be the start of a whole new series of 2 hour reads. It is all up to you! It will be available for pre-order September 1st, and available on October 1st. It will ALWAYS be free on Kindle Unlimited. I am looking for your positive, compelling reviews, and especially comments on my FB page HOW the story made you feel, and if you connected with the characters. If anyone wants to be an, “ARC” reader, please let me know by September 1st, and I will make the pdf version available to you in exchange for your honest review. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment