Friday, November 7, 2014

I feel real good about book three, real good.

I can't believe it is still Friday. Well for five more minutes anyway. I have been writing non-stop since I got home from work. And people were so annoying me today. I would be formulating the perfect phrase, the perfect paragraph, the perfect thought in my mind, and someone would interrupt me. My how work gets in the way. So annoying. I am almost at 51,000 words and 160 pages of extreme awesomeness in Moments in Time Detours: Sometimes the wrong way can be the right way... And it's so hot and steamy, with such a storyline that has improved greatly since book one. Half way there.
As a writer, my art has improved into a skill. The story will be finished by the 15th, and I am hoping to get an external edit, so that it can be published the day before Thanksgiving. I decided that I will make book two, Moments in Time: It is never too late to start over free for five days the same day I publish book three.
Book four, narrated from Warrens perspective will be released the day before Christmas eve, and I will put book three free for five days then too...
I am already thinking into January, and will produce my '99 cent quickie' series of six 100 page books, one published each month until June. the rainbow reader series will be embellished stories from the Moments in Time series that the readers comment on and want to know more about. I am happy to embellish and expand on my characters interactions with Georgie in more detail.
My current teaching contract will be complete in July, and I can enjoy a wonderful two month paid holiday. That's the plan anyway. For fun, here is the 'RED' Book cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment