Sunday, September 6, 2015

3 more days until the next Rainbow Reader "Gray: Surrender" is unleashed to the world

3 more days until the next Rainbow Reader "Gray: Surrender" is unleashed to the world. Get yours for NOW for 99 cents in the US and 99 pence in the UK (AUD 1.38 Down Under!) during pre-order...

September 10th "Gray: Surrender" goes up to $2.99 US!

Pre-order now! Save money, Your husband won't hate me so much!




<3 Stay up on ALL the action by following my Amazon Author page! <3

This is new... Take advantage of it! Just click the yellow 'Follow' box!

Just click the big yellow 'follow' button under my author photo!

All Google+ posts show up on my Amazon author page!

If you are on Google+ join my circles

If you are on Goodreads, add me as a friend!

And Never, EVER sign into goodreads with your facebook account!

Goodreads is owned by Amazon, and gives your facebook friend information to Amazon, and Amazon deletes your reviews made by Facebook friends! Don't believe that could happen, just ask any author where all their reviews have gone. It is TOTALLY fine to be friends on Goodreads, so Friend me.

Positive, loving reviews are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment