Sunday, September 13, 2015

Catch your very own piece of the rainbow!

Another fantastic Five Star Review as yet another awesome reader catches a little piece of the rainbow for themselves. Haven't read "Red: Awakening" yet? Read like you have never read before.

5.0 out of 5 stars
Awakening by Adam Stevens I always enjoy reading material from authors I am unfamiliar with.
By Ann Mickanon September 12, 2015
Format: Paperback
Rainbow Reader RED: Awakening by Adam Stevens

"I always enjoy reading material from authors I am unfamiliar with, but was delighted with my accidental discovery of Adam Stevens and his Rainbow Reader series this week.

As a first in series book, 'Red:Awakening' was the perfect introduction to George and his journey along the path from abusive and less than happy family-life to self-discovery, self-awareness and self-acceptance as the independent young gay man he is learning how to be. Yes, there are some explicit moments, but the story would have been lessened and harder to relate to without them. Through his sexual encounters George is coming to understand himself and the people in the world around him; learning along the way about the emotional dangers of mistaking attraction for the loving connection he is craving.

As a new devotee to this genre, and a hopeless romantic at heart, I was swept along with George and at times felt as though I was taking the journey with him. Best of all, he made me feel welcome and the passages containing his thought really did feel like he was talking directly to me about what he was going through at the time.

Adam's personal style of writing drew me in and held me captive until the last page and left me searching for the next Reader in the series to continue the journey with George in 'Orange: Flourish and Flings'.

For anyone thinking about purchasing and reading 'Red: Awakening' - don't hesitate, get one-click happy and dive right on in ... you won't regret it!"





Want to save some time and money? Click for the entire Rainbow reader Series Bundle, and accessorize your rainbow with a fantastic prequel to the series, "Pink: The Secret Manuscript" absolutely FREE!


The Rainbow Reader Series Bundle is followed by three amazing novels called "Moments In Time." Get your three novel series bundled all in one!





No comments:

Post a Comment