Saturday, September 5, 2015

"Moments In Time: Innocence" is now $2.99 in the US and £1.99 in the UK

Everybody has a dream... While I am not yet living my dream, I am living frugally teaching English in China, saving every red cent so I can return to the states, buy a small piece of wilderness land, and create a sustainable environment where I can help homeless gay teens get a fresh start at a new life. Achieving this dream in my lifetime is my only care in the world. I have plenty of free time to write, telling my story gives me great satisfaction especially when a reader connects to my characters!

The Kindle Countdown deal for the third novel in the Moments In Time Series, "Moments In Time: Innocence" is now $2.99 in the US and £1.99 in the UK. Only 24 hours until the price goes up again!


Read like you have never read before!



If you can't wait, or want to catch up and read the entire "Moments In Time Series," Get the bundle and save!


If you want to read the ENTIRE series about Georgie's life adventures growing up as a gay teen through adulthood that precedes the magic in "Moments In Time," check out the Rainbow Reader Series Bundle!


For all other reading devices, Nook, Kobo, iBooks, you can search your reading device library, or get it on Smashwords!


Kindle Countdown Deal:

3 September 4, 2015 at 4:00 PM (PST) 40h $2.99 41%
4 September 6, 2015 at 8:00 AM (PST) 40h $3.99 21%
End September 8, 2015 at 12:00 AM (PST) Original list price $4.99

2 September 4, 2015 at 4:00 PM (GMT) 80h £1.99 39%
End September 8, 2015 at 12:00 AM (GMT) Original list price £3.22

Please add me to your Google+ as Facebook is creating challenges for some authors to promote. http://adamstevensshouts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment